- New students are encouraged to try several classes before committing to training.
- Dues are paid by the 15th of each month.
- There are never any contracts. We do NOT sell you to a third-party billing service!
- Adults’ dues are $100/month.
Discounts and Special Offers
- Free uniform: When you start, we will give you a free training uniform (normally $60) if you pay for your first three months of training dues.
- Free month: Your 13th month is free if you pay your training dues in one annual payment.
- LEOs/Military/Students 1/3 off: Dues for law enforcement officers, active duty military personnel, college and high school students are $65 per month.
- Same household discount: The discount is based on the number of people from your household who are training. The first person pays the full rate, and then each additional person receives a $20 discount.
- Gi (training uniform): New students will need to purchase a gi. (Unless you already own a plain white, “judo-style” gi without patches or embroidery.) Adult size gis are $60.
- Testing Fees: Testing fees are $25 payable when you take the test. (A student training frequently would usually test once or twice per year.)